Friday, October 24, 2008

Bonus Bone: Architectural printed door

Architectural printed door, by Bladon Conner

Last weekend I stopped at Haus in Andersonville. The owner, Greg Stevens, always keeps the store stocked with gorgeous furniture and unique pieces. I fawned over all of the pieces made by Bladon Conner, but I was most wowed by his Architectural printed door. What a statement piece! Greg told me you can only use flat panel doors, which makes sense. I think this door would look especially amazing in a sleek, minimal loft. It would give it a cool graphic punch.

For these reasons, I, Porcelain, declare this a Design Boner.

3 comments:

nessie said...

Is this like a large poster?
Was it pricey?
I have no flat panel door in my living space, but if I did, I'd start dreaming about it looking like this---but I would need to de-clutter too---'cuz, I agree, minimalist decor for max impact!

Cardboard said...

Yeah, curious about how the image is applied...

Anonymous said...

have a look to this website:

http://www.decoraphotos.com/tusfotos/product_info.php?cPath=122&products_id=739

www.decoraphotos.com