Friday, April 25, 2008

One Fixture; One Question

Nina 4 Light, at CSN Lighting
I'm feeling indecisive today. I came across the Robert Abbey Nina 4 Light and can't tell if I like it or not. It's not a big deal (because there's no chance I'm purchasing said fixture) but I'm always working on honing my preferences and this product is throwing off my rhythm. So, help me out, is this ceiling light flashy and fun or is it (as Porcelain suggested) "just too dang much!"...?

Is the Nina 4 Light flush-mount ceiling fixture cool?
Very. Makes me want to throw down on the shag and shake my afro-puffs to the beat.
I like it but do not understand your implied connection to disco...
That's a negative, captain. TGIF! Who cares about lighting!?
Free polls from Pollhost.com

4 comments:

Katie said...

The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of Star Trek and the lights that would beam down when they teleported somewhere.

T8 said...

I think it would be very cool to have a ceiling covered with them - every square inch (assuming solar power, of course). But by itself, not so much.

Urban Flea said...

I LOVE your blog! I've added you to my links, and would be forever indebted to you if you did the same for my site! In the meantime, cheers, and keep spreading the Urban Flea gospel!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)

Katie said...

Oh good call t8, yes either all the way covered and a complete disco fantasy or nothing at all.

and thanks for the love urban flea! yay!