Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Blogger on the Block: Strange Closets

I heart the internet!!

T8 from Strange Closets recently emailed Cardboard and me asking us to check out his new blog. I saw he had several posts about Andersonville and Edgewater (two neighborhoods on the north side of Chicago) and his profile mentioned he owned a two flat in Edgewater (my hood). After some emailing back and forth, turns out T8 and I live kitty corner from each other across our alleys! Small freakin' world!!!

Reasons why I love Strange Closets and you should too:

1. I thought I knew a lot about cool places around Chicago, but T8 has clued me into some pretty awesome places. Like here, here, here and here.

2. He has best taste in chairs! I direct you here, here, and here.

3. He's got style! Check out the amazing renovation on his 2 flat.

4. He's a good teacher and has some great posts on design movements, classic furniture, and designers.

No comments: