Friday, April 25, 2008

Bonus Bone: Personalized stationary



Yesterday when I came home from work I found a surprise package from OrangeBeautiful. My very good friend, B, works with Emily and they made me some beautiful personalized stationary. I love the combination of the girly swirls and the crisp, simple font. My last name on the envelope flap is such a nice little detail! Thank you ladies, you two are the best!

[Editor's note: I just spoke to Cardboard and she too received some lovely stationary from B and Emily!!! Seriously, you ladies are the BEST!!!!!]


For these reasons, I, Porcelain, declare this a Design Boner.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. Glad you liked the set... nothing better than getting home to some unexpected, personalized stationery, huh? ;)

put them to good use... we were more than happy to make them for you!

ENJOY!

formica said...

I got some too! It was such an unexpected and wonderful surprise. B and Emily rock!! Now I have something that can compete with my mom's stellar stationary collection.

Kelly said...

what lovely stationary! and what a fantastic surprise to come home to.

nicholas said...

alison and i are jealous!!!

T8 said...

Well, I would imagine that there's nothing better, but unfortunately, that's what I'll have to do. But Porcelain knows my address.

T8
www.strangeclosets.com

Unknown said...

How beautiful!

Katie said...

YAY!!!! Formica got a set too!!!!

Cardboard said...

They are so great! Here is what my (Orange) Beautiful set look like. Thanks a million, B & E!